About Super Funky Stuff
At Super Funky Stuff, we love tracking down Super Art and Funky Collectibles just as much as you do. Helping you find the perfect piece of art or vintage collectible is what we work hard for every day.
Super Funky Stuff was started by husband and wife team John and Laura in 2012 after attending an auction for the first time. We became hooked instantly, and selling the treasures we acquired sounded like a lot of fun. Only a year later, our little side hustle became a real necessity when John was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. The good news is that he has beaten the odds and survived so far, and so has our little business. After 6 years on Ebay, over a thousand positive reviews and a consistent Top Rated Plus seller status, the time seemed right to take this venture to the next level: an online store and social media presence.
What We Like:
- Fine Art - John is a metal sculptor and mixed media artist, so art is a big priority for us. We predominantly sell Signed Art Prints and Paintings, along with Sculpture.
- Handmade | Folk Art - We love hand crafted items from all over the world, particularly the unique and unusual.
- Vintage Religious - Laura lived in Central America at one point in time and developed a love of Vintage Catholic items, especially Chalkware Statues, Santos, and Crucifixes. We are also very interested in Judaica items, such as Brass Menorahs and Art Prints.
- Pottery | Porcelain | Glass - This is a broad category, but in general our focus is quality Figurines and Vases. Laura's first love is Art Glass but she has gotten so picky that we have less of it lately.
- Man Cave - Manly gifts and decor for the Man Cave, whatever we come across, such as Breweriana and Tobacciana, Sports Collectibles, Signs, etc.
- Memorabilia | Advertising - We lean towards Historical Political Memorabilia, collectible Pins and Buttons, Olympics and World's Fair stuff, and more.
- Toys | Games | Dolls - We love Vintage Board Games, Handmade Dolls, and Action Figures.
- Metalware - We focus on vintage antique Pewter, Brass and Cast Iron stuff.
- Miscellaneous - All the other stuff we come across! You never know what we'll find...