Returns & Refunds
We have a 14 business day return policy for items purchased on our website.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We recommend using Pirate Ship for best prices on USPS shipping labels - it's easy to use and free.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Ship the item to:
399 B Turners Falls Rd
Montague MA 01351
We do not issue a refund until we have received the item and verified that it is in the same packaging and same condition that you received it. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not receive a refund.
CLEARANCE / FINAL SALE ITEMS
All clearance items are sold AS IS. No returns, no refunds.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
IF YOUR ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
Most items we ship are insured by the carrier or a third-party shipping insurer. The insurance claims process requires pictures, and in some cases an affidavit or inspection. DO NOT RETURN THE PACKAGE. Doing so will void the insurance claim.
Please follow these steps:
- Contact us immediately to let us know it arrived damaged.
- Take photographs: (1) The box; (2) Any damage to the box (tears, rips, punctures, crushed edges/corners); (3) The packaging materials (bubble wrap, peanuts, foam, cardboard, etc); (4) The broken item; (5) Any additional photo you think is necessary.
- Send the photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we receive the photos, we will open a claim with either the carrier or our third-party insurer. The faster you complete this step, the sooner you'll receive your refund.
- Save the package, packing materials and damaged item for a maximum of 30 days. Sometimes the carrier will ask to inspect the package. We will notify you when the claim has been closed and you are free to discard the package.
- Complete the form (if necessary). If your shipment was insured by a third-party insurers (such as Shipsaver or U-PIC), they require an affidavit from you. This is a short form that will be sent to you by the insurer.
After the above 5 steps have been completed, we will issue you a full refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.